Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lemons To Lemonade

The past few days have been filled with both excitement and disappointment. Our plans for this little home have had to change yet again.
Problems with trusses have caused us to lose a room that we had planned.
However, I believe with every dark cloud comes a silver lining and disappointments are really just opportunities in disguise.
So...I quickly re-thought my plans and decided, since we couldn't build the second story room addition, I would open up the ceiling in the new kitchen addition with exposed beams, making the kitchen even more spectacular.

It's going to be beautiful. I can't wait!!!!


Clean up continued today and the old cistern was filled in.


I believe we're ready to begin construction of the new addition.

1 comment:

Just a Mom said...

This is going to best house. It is going to be exciting to watch the progress of the house through your blog. The pictures are great. Keep doing such a wonderful job.